GP leaders deliver damning vote of no confidence in NHS England's leadership over failure to support general practice
The BMA’s England GP committee has passed a motion of no confidence in the leadership of NHS England following its 'tone deaf' letter to practices last week around face-to-face appointments.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date