GP consultations post-COVID should be a combination of remote and face to face, depending on patient need, says RCGP
Remote consulting should be an option but not the ‘automatic default’ for GP care and services once things get back to normal after the pandemic, the Royal College of GPs says in a new report.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date