GP appointment data shows practices are busier than they’ve ever been, says BMA
"So for GPs working 11 or 12-hour days,... it is heart-breaking and completely demoralising to hear accusations that general practice is not open and that patients are not being seen," says BMA GP committee chair Dr Richard Vautrey.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date