Government can no longer ignore calls for a pay increase for NHS staff, warns BMA
The BMA responds to a recent analysis by the Labour party which warns of a further exodus of NHS staff if there is not an increase in pay.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date