Gov warned IT problems will make ‘dog’s breakfast’ of COVID vaccine delivery
There is a risk of IT problems making a “dog’s breakfast” out of the COVID-19 vaccine programme, amid uncertainty over the balance between national and local booking systems, prominent GPs have warned.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date