Gender balance in NHS leadership 'essential, overdue and needed now'
NHS chairs should have diversity objectives, diversity data must be reported to boards, and CQC inspections should include diversity
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date