Findings from the latest COVID-19 REACT-1 study published
Findings from Imperial College London and Ipsos MORI show infections fell by approximately 60% from the last REACT study in February, with only 1 in 500 people infected. The NHS confederation warns that although the figures offer hope, 'what goes down can go up'.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date