Ferric carboxymaltose (Ferinject▼): risk of symptomatic hypophosphataemia leading to osteomalacia and fractures
Monitor serum phosphate levels in patients treated with multiple high-dose administrations, or those on long-term treatment, and in those with pre-existing risk factors for hypophosphataemia.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date