Exclusive: People with rare conditions 'deprioritised' by trusts during pandemic
People with rare conditions have been 'deprioritised' during the coronavirus pandemic, a report has shown, with one in five patients claiming the interruption to their care has been 'life threatening'
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date