Exclusive: No 10 tells Hancock ‘wait until 2021’ for NHS law change
Major health legislation to give government a tighter grip on the NHS is now very unlikely to reach Parliament this year, after a move to rapidly pass a bill this summer by health secretary Matt Hancock was rejected by No 10, HSJ understands.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date