I’d like to suggest a new clinical sign to save us from seeing a COVID positive patient in the consulting room. The 'Preece’s Sign' has absolutely no research evidence to support it in truth, but that doesn’t seem to stop anyone these days...
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date