Ethical guidance for frontline staff dealing with pandemic
The Royal College of Physicians' guidance – supported by more than a dozen other health organisations – points out that the presence or absence of COVID-19 should not be a limiting factor in treatment decisions.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date