Esketamine not recommended for treatment-resistant depression
Evidence from clinical trials suggests esketamine is more effective than placebo but it is unclear how effective it is because of the way the trials were carried out, says NICE.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date