Encorafenib plus cetuximab not recommended for previously treated colorectal cancer
Although it meets NICE’s criteria for being a life-extending treatment, the cost-effectiveness estimates are higher than what is normally considered a cost-effective use of NHS resources.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date