Elective recovery requires ‘very radical’ service change, says Stevens
The NHS must think 'very radically' about how it redesigns its elective pathways following the coronavirus pandemic, Sir Simon Stevens has told HSJ.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date