Efforts to stop spread of COVID-19 should focus on preventing airborne transmission, say respiratory experts in the BMJ
A position supported by the BMA as it calls for investment and measures in healthcare settings to protect staff and patients.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date