Dozens of babies receive spina bifida foetal surgery on NHS to stop paralysis
32 babies have benefited from the procedure since NHS England announced it would be available on the health service. Centres in London and Belgium have been working collaboratively through the NHS.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date