'Don’t recreate SHAs', government told ahead of NHS bill
NHS Providers will this week warn against 're-establishing an all-powerful quasi-strategic health authority tier', as government prepares to legislate for integrated care systems.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date