Dolutegravir (Tivicay▼, Triumeq▼, Juluca▼): updated advice on increased risk of neural tube defects
Inform women of the potential risk of neural tube defects with dolutegravir and discuss the benefits and risks of continuing treatment if a woman plans pregnancy.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date