Disruption to vaccine supply is disappointing and frustrating – but GPs will continue their ‘incredible work’ to protect as many people as possible, says RCGP
The RCGP responds to latest news about a temporary disruption to the COVID vaccine programme for those under 50 and without pre-existing health conditions.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date