Discharges to care homes increased year-on-year during ‘critical period’
For a critical period leading up to the peak of the coronavirus pandemic, the number of patients discharged from hospitals to care homes was higher than in the previous year.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date