Dimethyl fumarate: updated advice on the risk of PML associated with mild lymphopenia
The monitoring requirements and discontinuation criteria for dimethyl fumarate (Tecfidera) have been strengthened following a small number of reports of progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML) in patients with mild lymphopenia.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date