Dapagliflozin recommended for symptomatic chronic heart failure with reduced ejection fraction
Treatment lowers the risk of dying from heart disease compared with standard care alone, says NICE in final draft guidance.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date