Damage to children’s mental health caused by COVID crisis could last for years
Children’s Commissioner's annual report calls for large-scale increase for children’s mental health services as 1 in 6 children aged 5-19 are found to have a probable mental health disorder.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date