Daddy (and Mummy), what did you do in the Great Corona War?
Today’s leaders will be held to account for the handling of COVID-19, and it would be positive if the enquiry produces ways ahead for the future NHS. Niall Dickson, chief executive of the NHS Confederation, looks at lessons already learnt that should be considered when resetting the NHS.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date