CQC to prosecute acute trust in groundbreaking case
The Care Quality Commission has launched the first prosecution of an acute trust for failing to meet fundamental standards of care.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date