CQC report unveils 'inconsistent and concerning' approaches to DNACPR decisions during the pandemic
CQC calls for improved oversight and reform as pressures of pandemic shine light on 'worrying' variation in people’s experiences of do not attempt cardiopulmonary resuscitation (DNACPR) decisions.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date