CQC report flags inappropriate advance care decisions during COVID-19 pandemic
Combination of increasing pressures and rapidly developing guidance may have been a contributing factor; inappropriate DNACPRs may still be in place in some cases, warns CQC in interim report.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date