CQC plan to restart inspections needed like ‘hole in head’, says Confed
The Care Quality Commission has issued a plan for re-starting routine inspections — but has been warned by the NHS Confederation that the health service needs this ‘like a hole in the head’.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date