CQC inspectors ‘could become COVID super-spreaders’, unions warn
Unions have warned Care Quality Commission inspectors “could become COVID-19 super-spreaders” after they were not included in plans for regular asymptomatic testing, despite experts’ assurances risk is minimal.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date