COVID cases caught in hospital more than double in a week
The number of COVID-19 cases likely to have been caught by patients already in hospital for other conditions has more than doubled in a week — rising more quickly than coronavirus admissions from the community.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date