An unprecedented amount of research and information has been released since the start of the pandemic in the UK, resulting in regular changes to advice and clinical guidance.
Are you keeping up to date on the latest COVID-19 guidance alongside your day job as a busy GP, or are you feeling overwhelmed?
Here at OnMedica, one of our key aims is to ensure you keep on top of best practice across a range of clinical topics, including the latest COVID-19 guidance for GPs through our guideline summaries, regulatory alerts, news, opinion articles and quick guides.
Our updates on the latest COVID-19 guidance and evidence come in a variety of formats
To give you an insight into the different types of information you can access for free on OnMedica, we have collated 5 of our most popular COVID-19 updates:
- Key points for GPs: NICE Guideline 191 on managing COVID-19
- Regulatory alert: NICE rapid guideline—managing COVID-19
- Clinical image library: dermatological signs of COVID-19
- Research round-up: skin manifestations of COVID-19
- Regulatory alert: information for healthcare professionals on blood clotting following COVID-19 vaccination
Join OnMedica to access these COVID-19 CPD resources
You can access a wide range of COVID-19 GP updates on OnMedica through our COVID-19 Room, a closed forum where you can also hold discussions with your fellow GPs. To date, there have been over 1000 items published in this room, including the following open access pieces:
- News—RCGP calls for increased access to appropriate diagnostic tools for long COVID
- Key points—long COVID: a dynamic review of the evidence
- News—IBD biologic blunts immune response to COVID-19
Join your GP colleagues and receive regular updates on COVID-19
In such a rapidly evolving area as the COVID-19 pandemic it is important that you have access to regular, digestible updates as soon as new evidence comes to light, to understand how it impacts on you, your practice and your patients. OnMedica membership (worth £180/year) is free for all UK-based GPs and when you sign up you will also be eligible to receive our weekly email bulletins and daily digests, ensuring that the latest COVID-19 GP guidance will be delivered directly to your inbox. So why not join today?
With best wishes,
The OnMedica Editorial Team