Consent and Capacity and the legal framework for COVID-19 vaccine
While speed and efficiency of the COVID-19 vaccines rollout are crucial to help save lives and protect the NHS, the issue of consent and capacity becomes of central importance. In this article, Sue Inker, lawyer and subject matter expert, considers the legal framework for healthcare professionals.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date