Commit to new deal for healthcare workers or risk ‘deadly exodus’, IPPR warns government
One in four healthcare staff – equivalent to 330,000 workers – ‘more likely’ to leave NHS in England after year of pandemic pressure, according to new report.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date