Closing the gap between the promise of our ideals and the reality of our time
COVID-19 has turned the spotlight on ethnic inequalities in health. Dr Habib Naqvi, director of the NHS Race and Health Observatory, discusses the ambitions of the new observatory and its work to transform the disproportionate effects race is having on patients, communities and the NHS workforce.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date