CKD guidelines: what’s on the horizon?
Find out how clinical practice in primary care may be affected by the upcoming NICE updated guidance on the assessment and management of chronic kidney disease. This article highlights key potential changes that GPs should know.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date