Chemotherapy-free treatment option to be offered to adult patients with leukaemia
NICE's recommendation will prove beneficial during the current COVID-19 pandemic as untreated CLL patients who would previously have needed to visit a hospital to have a combination therapy will no longer need to do so.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date