CCGs to be absorbed into integrated care systems by autumn, says NHSE
Most clinical commissioning group teams at ‘sub-ICS level’ should not be operating by October, as they are effectively subsumed by integrated care systems, new NHS England guidance says.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date