CCG mergers will still go ahead in April, says NHS England
Clinical commissioning groups planning to merge in April can still do so, despite the demands the pandemic has placed on their systems, NHS England has said.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date