CCG blasts NHS England’s ‘significant lack of insight’ in legislation plan
A clinical commissioning group has told NHS England its proposal to abolish CCGs shows a “significant lack of insight” and could ”distract from, rather than support, the other changes and progress which are needed”.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date