Case-based quiz: a presentation of urinary incontinence
A 44-year-old lady goes to see her GP. She says that over the past few months she has been getting some unexplained symptoms. Can you diagnose the problem?
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date