Cancer blood test uses ‘noise cancellation’ to improve sensitivity
Cancer Research UK scientists have developed a new way to analyse blood for evidence of cancer that could be up to 10 times more sensitive than previous methods.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date