Bupropion (Zyban): risk of serotonin syndrome with use with other serotonergic drugs
Cases of serotonin syndrome have been identified in associated with bupropion, especially in overdose or when bupropion is administered with other drugs with a serotonergic effect.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date