BMA: decision to delay follow-up dose of Pfizer vaccine ‘grossly unfair’ to thousands of at-risk patients in England
GPs and clinical leaders tell the BMA that rescheduling appointments will have 'a terrible impact' on the emotional wellbeing of their most vulnerable, at-risk patients.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date