Bendamustine (Levact): increased risk of non-melanoma skin cancer and progressive multifocal encephalopathy
MHRA advises to periodically perform skin examinations in patients on bendamustine-containing regimens and consider PML in the differential diagnosis for patients on bendamustine with new or worsening neurological, cognitive, or behavioural signs or symptoms.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date