BAME staff should be ‘risk-assessed’ over COVID concerns, says NHSE
Healthcare leaders should “risk-assess” staff who may be at a greater risk of COVID-19, including those from black, Asian and other minority ethnic backgrounds, and make “appropriate arrangements”, NHS England has said.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date