Autistic people to be included in an improved and expanded LeDeR programme to drive improvements in care
New policy will focus not only on completing learning disability mortality reviews but also on ensuring that local health and social care systems implement actions at a local level.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date