Asthma in pregnancy
This quick refresher covers essential aspects to remember when managing women with asthma during pregnancy, including maternal and foetal complications associated with uncontrolled asthma, advice on drug therapy, and breastfeeding recommendations as per SIGN guidance.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date