Andexanet alfa recommended for reversing anticoagulation from apixaban or rivaroxaban
NICE draft guidance recommends andexanet alfa for reversing anticoagulation in gastrointestinal bleeding, and only in research for intracranial haemorrhage.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date