Anakinra provisionally recommended for Still’s disease
In its draft guidance, NICE recommends the treatment in specific cases as an option for treating Still’s disease with moderate to high disease activity, or continued disease activity after NSAIDs or glucocorticoids.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date